Monday, March 1, 2021

new

 Monday, March 1, 2021 (7:41 a.m.)

Holy God,


It’s another new month. New. Hmmm… With this comes the thought that You make all things new.


Father, thank You. I not only get to find Bible verses that speak to this Truth, there are songs that sing of it as well.


Having woken up singing ♪Come, Let Us Worship and Bow Down, Let us kneel before the Lord, our God, our Maker♪ Mm, Truth, Lord. How I love singing of and reading Your Truth.


Guide me in it this morning, Lord. There are so many verses. Revelation 21:5 and Isaiah 43:17 are just two that stand out for me right now. Thank You Father that we have Your Word that continues speaking of Your goodness. And Your grace.

(8:58 a.m.)


Digging [and singing] just a little bit deeper and here I am. Contemporary English Version. Psalm 95:7c, “Listen to God’s voice today!” Mm. Yes, that I would.


Oh yes Dearest Lord. ♪For He is our God, and we are the people of His pasture, And the sheep of His hand, just the sheep of His hand♪


I want to hear and follow Your voice this first day of this new month. Enable, empower and embolden me to this end. I love You. I need You. Teach me to hear You. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.


(231 words ~ 10:03 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment