Monday, March 15, 2021

peace-filled wonders

 Thursday, March 11, 2021 (7:57 a.m. 13˚)

Mammoth Lakes, CA

Blessed, Holy God,


How grateful am I? Lord, You provide us warmth. And shelter. Food. Fun. Companionship. Conversation. Opportunities. Surprises. Wonders. Mm yes Lord, right now I am overcome by Your peace-filled wonders!


♪Revelation Song♪

(11:42 a.m.)


A walk out in the snow. Did You hear my heart sing out ♪Holy, holy, holy is the Lord, God Almighty Who was and is and is to come♪? While my memory lacked the words, my soul definitely knew the chorus!


Thank You Father. Thank You for the ability to explore and ponder Your creation. ♪Filled with wonder, awestruck wonder♪ I was genuinely aware of the peace and excitement that alternately filled my soul. Praise You Lord.


As we sit here fully appreciating Your wonder, I ask You to use us exactly as You know is best. You are good. You are holy. And not only do You deserve our thanks and praise, You have them as well.


Blessed Father, it is my supreme desire to fully resemble and uphold the Truth found in Psalm 45:17. “I will make sure your name is remembered by all future generations so that people will offer you thanks and praise now and forever” (The Voice).


Thank You for Your peace-filled wonders. I long to share them with others. I love You Lord. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.

(241 words ~ 12:08 p.m. 19˚)


No comments:

Post a Comment