Friday, March 19, 2021

desire, inclination and ability

 Thursday, March 18, 2021 (7:18 a.m.)

Blessed God,


Thank You. You provide our every, single need. Many times before we are ever aware of what they are. Thank You.


Thank You that You are good. Holy. Eternal.


I used those very words yesterday. And then ran right out and began a task filled day. Thank You Lord for the desire, inclination and ability to complete all that we had set out to accomplish.

(11:12 a.m.)


Many hours and much distraction has me sitting here now. Reading in Ecclesiastes (5:8-6:2). And asking You to please be with several of our broken hearted family members and friends.


Lord God, there are so very many things in this life that we truly do not understand. Thank You that we can come to You with it all.


Thank You that Your goodness far outweighs the sadness. “Weeping may last for the night, but joy comes in the morning” (Psalm 30:5b). Thank You Father for the Truth and hope found in Your blessed Word.


I am asking You to use me this day exactly as You know is best. I love You. I want to serve You. I need Your presence with me. I depend upon and thank You for who and all You are.


Praise You Lord. Amen.

(221 words ~ 11:29 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment