Tuesday, March 2, 2021

Rest.

 Tuesday, March 2, 2021 (7:55 a.m.)

Holy God,


Thank You. Rest.


Mm. Yes. You call us to Your rest (Matthew 11:28). Thank You Father. Praise You.


Here I confess to falling straight back to “random, mindless, out of control” food choices. And the effect those choices are having on my overall sense of wellness.


Blessed Lord, I admit to You the carelessness that I have allowed to creep back into my everyday practices. “Just this one bite” rarely stops there.


Father God, I love You. Thank You for the Truth You speak into our lives. Thank You for Your promised rest (Hebrews 4:1-13). Thank You that Your Word is still “full of living power” (v. 12).


Today I am asking, seeking, knocking (Matthew 7:7) to be guided and directed by that very power. I love You Lord. And I long to live this day making choices that ultimately glorify You.


Use me as You know is best. I love You. I need You. I want You. And I thank You Lord, for who and all You are. Praise You. Amen.


(186 words ~ 9:08 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment