Sunday, March 21, 2021

get to believe

 Sunday, March 21, 2021 (7:50 a.m.)

Holy, Loving God,


How grateful I am that I get to believe You to be holy. Loving. Good.


(2:12 p.m.)


All truth be told, I sat here reveling earlier while reading Titus 3. Content. Encouraged. Leaving here to attend a virtual church service, I noticed feeling irritated and annoyed. Tending to some yard work afterwards, I found myself increasingly aggravated.


So here I am. Back to thank You that You are holy. Loving. Kind. And good.


Our circumstances change. And ♪Your love never fails You stay the same through the ages♪


Thank You Father. Thank You that I get to believe every word I read and sing about You. Thank You that Your love indeed never fails (Psalm 136 Contemporary English Version).


Use me for what remains of this day. Bringing glory to Your most holy name.


I love You. I need You. I want You. And I believe You. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.

(165 words ~ 2:42 p.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment