Saturday, March 20, 2021

how toowayhon are we

 Saturday, March 20, 2021 (7:22 a.m.)


♪Holy, holy, holy is the Lord God Almighty Who was and is and is to come♪


Oh most dear and blessed God, how truly I thank You for being who and all You are.


♪With all creation I sing praise to the King of kings You are my everything and I will adore You♪


How toowayhon [enriched, happy, fortunate, delighted, blissful, content, blessed] are we. Yes Lord. Great happiness. Prosperity. Abundant goodness. And delight! Thank You Father.


Blessed God, I come to You with all my heart, soul, mind and strength (Mark 12:30-31) because I want to love as You would have me. Focusing on what it is to glorify and enjoy You forever.


♪You are my everything and I will adore You♪ Teach me how Dearest Lord. I long to give You the glory You so rightly deserve.


Thank You. Praise You. I love You. Use me. Amen.

(159 words ~ 8:19 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment