Monday, March 22, 2021

God alone

 Monday, March 22, 2021 (6:44 a.m.)

Good morning Lord,


Thank You that You alone are good (Mark: 10:18, Luke 8:19). What an incredibly deep statement. And thought.


Father, I confess to many times saying out what comes to mind before really giving it a lot [if any] thought. Talk about the importance of ‘think before you speak.’


Even this I get to take to Your Word (Proverbs 16:23-33, Ecclesiastes 5:2-12) and read wisdom and Truth. Thank You Father.


Thank You that You alone know what is best for us. Paying special attention to the collection of wise sayings written in Proverbs, I am affirming the soundness found in verses 16:23, 24 and 33.


“From a wise mind comes wise speech; the words of the wise are persuasive. Kind words are like honey - sweet to the soul and healthy for the body… We may throw the dice, but the LORD determines how they fall.”


Father, I ask that You make my thoughts and words wise. Kind. Patient. Loving. Representative of You. Your Truth. Your promises. Your goodness.


I love You. I need You. I want You. And I ask You. Do all You must that I become the woman You alone know is best. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.

(217 words ~ 7:40 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment