Wednesday, March 3, 2021

pleasure

 Wednesday, March 3, 6:23 a.m.

Blessed God,


Good morning. Hi. Hello.


And thank You. Yes Father. Thank You for the privilege [honor, pleasure] of knowing You well enough to be casual with my greeting.


Hmm… would You speak with me this morning about pleasure, Lord? We are called to glorify and enjoy You. Does that translate to taking pleasure in You?

(7:15 a.m.)


Oh most dear and Holy God, how truly grateful I am to have Your Word. Your Truth. Your promises. Seeking to find what You would have me know concerning pleasure I am again reading Jeremiah’s experience In Lamentations (3:28-33).


Here in this book the “weeping prophet” shares the hope he found in Your love. The more I read Lord the more I want to know. And follow!


Mm, yes. I long to not only read and learn, but to obey Your leading as well. The Message reminds us that You “take no pleasure in making life hard, in throwing roadblocks in the way” (v. 33). I get to choose to believe “It’s a Good Thing to Hope for Help from God” (vs. 19-36).


As this new day continues to unfold I ask You to lead and guide me to the things that give You pleasure. Make me obedient to Your will.


I love You. I long to serve You. Do all You must in making me the woman You created me to be. One who hopes in Your unfailing love.


Thank You. Praise You. Use me. Amen.

(257 words ~ 7:50 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment