Monday, March 29, 2021

Supernaturally!

 Monday, March 29. 2021 (7:00 a.m.)

Blessed, Holy God,


I woke up asking You to ♪Be glorified, be glorified today♪ In my life. My heart. My mind. And my soul. Yes Lord! I long for You to be glorified by me today.


Turning again to the internet I find a page entitled, “What Does it Mean to Glorify God?” Here I read that we give glory to You by believing that we are sinners who cannot save ourselves. Is it really that simple Lord?


Coming from one who tends to complicate the easiest things, I really do sit here and wonder. How much more difficult do I make the simplest circumstance?


Being reminded that we are saved by Your grace, I turn to Ephesians 2:8 and immediately start singing words. ♪… nothing less… righteousness…♪ But what is the song? Thank You for the relative easy find. ♪The Solid Rock♪


So here I am Lord. Smiling over Your simplest Truths. Singing as I truly consider what it means to have ♪my hope built on nothing less than Jesus’ blood and righteousness♪


Father, I am asking You to do all You must in teaching me how to glorify You. Mm, yes God. YOU do it! In, with, by, through and for me.


I love You Lord. You give us choices. Bless or curse. Thank or complain. 'Seeing trials in the light of eternity provides us opportunities to glorify You with our lives.' Empower me to this end God.


This particular internet message tells me “Glorifying God is not something you can drum up on the fly. Only those who are saturated in the Word of God and who are enabled by the Holy Spirit to live with eternity in view are able to do so.”


Mm. Enabled by the Holy Spirit… “to worship God for His power to enable you [me] to live in a supernatural way.” Yes, Lord. That!


I give You glory by recognizing Your grace, knowing You better and loving You more. Oh yes Blessed God. Let me live this day believing all You say is true. Supernaturally!


Do all You must. I love You. Thank You. Amen.

(360 words ~ 8:53 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment