Friday, March 26, 2021

thinking

Friday, March 26, 2021 (7:04 a.m.)

Holy God,


I love You.

(7:33 a.m.)


Mm. Yes. Thoughts come and go. Wonders. Ponders. Thinking. Memories.


(8:09 a.m.)


Oh most dear and blessed God, choosing again The Passion Translation I read not only of me thinking about You, but You thinking of me as well (Psalm 139:17-18). How truly fortunate we are to be considered Yours.


As I read and wonder, think and ponder I ask You to guide me in Your Word this morning. I am sincerely seeking Your direction.

(8:51 a.m.)


Three verses stand out Lord. Matthew 18:3; Romans 12:16 and 1 Corinthians 14:20.


Yes Lord. I want my thinking to be led, guided and directed by You. Yes, Father! I need You teaching me to “live happily together in a spirit of harmony…” (Romans).


While we are to ‘dramatically change our way of thinking and become teachable like a little child [or “wounded lamb”]’ (Matthew) we are not to ‘remain as immature children in our reasoning’ (1 Corinthians). My own thinking is this to be impossible without Your presence in our everyday life.


And right here I get to sing with other children from Psalty’s Fantastic! Praise Party! ♪Put Jesus in your everyday life Not Sundays or Wednesdays but all the in between days Put Jesus in your everyday life He wants to be your very Best Friend♪ Thank You for the reminder of Your ready presence in our lives.


The apostle Paul wrote telling his “Beloved ones… As it relates to evil, be like newborns, but in your thinking be mature adults” (v.20). He wanted “the believers living in Corinth to resolve their problems and honor God” (The Life Recovery Bible THE BOTTOM LINE).


I want to live this day resolving problems and honoring You. Continue Your work in teaching and guiding my thinking. I love You. I thank You. Use me to Your good and to Your glory. Praise You, Lord. Amen.


(337 words ~ 9:26 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment