Monday, March 15, 2021

happy heart / joyful mind

 Monday, March 15, 2020 (7:24 a.m.)

Holy God,


Proverbs 17:22. Amplified Bible. “A happy heart is good medicine and a joyful mind causes healing, But a broken spirit dries up the bones.” Thank You for another reminder Lord.


I turn to You this morning much like the weather outside. Gloomy. Dreary. Thank You that Your Word speaks to us on so many different levels.


Just reading Your Truth brings a smile to my face as well as my soul. Differing translations say merry, cheerful, glad, rejoicing while music begins within. Songs of ♪joy down in my heart♪ and rejoicing as the sheaves are brought in (Psalm 126:6b) sing deeply.


Lord, You are so good. So true. So faithful.


I love You and ask that You use me this rainy and gloomy looking day, exactly as You alone know is best. Happy hearted and joyful minded. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.

(152 words ~ 10:55 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment