Friday, March 19, 2021

Holy. Eternal. God.

 Wednesday, March 17, 2021 (7:53 a.m.)

Holy God,


I love You. You are good. Holy. Eternal. Hmm, here I read. And sing.


Thank You Lord. When I don’t know what to pray; speak Truth of who and all You are. Praise and worship You Dear Lord.


Deeming You both holy and eternal I turn to 1 Chronicles 16:8-11; John 6:66-69 and Hebrews7:26-28. While proclaiming you holy, eternal, and God, the music (♪Revelation Song♪) begins within.


♪Holy, holy, holy is the Lord God Almighty Who was and is and is to come With all creation I sing praise to the King of kings You are my everything and I will adore You♪ How I thank You for Your eternal holiness Dear Father.


“Thank GOD! Call out His Name! Tell the whole world who He is and what He’s done! Sing to Him! Play songs for Him! Broadcast all His wonders! Revel in His holy Name, GOD-seekers, be jubilant! Study GOD and His strength, seek His presence day and night; Remember all the wonders He performed, the miracles and judgments that 


No comments:

Post a Comment