Sunday, March 28, 2021

Blessed. Grateful. Safe.

 Palm Sunday, March 28, 2021 (6:17 a.m.)

Most Dear and Holy Lord God,


Thank You! You reminded me last night that I am blessed. Grateful. Safe. Those were the words that quieted my mind and let me go to sleep. Praise You Lord.

(7:52 a.m.)


I confess to You Father I far too often allow discord and disasters to take center stage in my head. Thank You for reminding me that in ALL things we are to give thanks! (1 Thessalonians 5:18)


Even here I take to Your Word. Reading in and of the apostle Paul’s letter to the believers in Thessalonica, I ask You Lord, guide and direct my time with You.


Paul commended the Thessalonians for their trust in You. I confess to the various times during each and every day that I struggle to maintain that trust Lord.


It’s only when You draw me to You that I remember that it’s all about You! Your strength. Your power. Your protection. Your will. Your way. On my own, I got nothin’. With [in] You? We have everything!


Thank You Lord. Praise You God.


I try so hard to make sense of things. To absolutely no good end. It’s only when I was again reminded by You last night to focus on You, Your Truth, Your promises that I found rest. In You.


Thank You Lord that every single time “But what about…?” came to mind I was able to counter with, “I am blessed. I am grateful. I am safe.” Thought again and again, until sleep happened.


Father God, I want to live this day in and with, by, through and for You. I confess to readily slipping back to negative habits. Trying so hard to do and be all I think You’d have of me instead of inviting You to ♪Have Thine Own Way, Lord! Have Thine own way! Thou art the Potter, I am the clay…♪ (Isaiah 64:8).


Yes! Lord, ♪Mold me and make me after Thy will, While I am waiting, yielded and still♪ Continue Your good and holy work in making me into the woman who will glorify and enjoy You forever.


Fearful, worried thinking is not a road that takes me to You. Remembering that I am blessed, grateful and safe opens me up to a wide array of Your Truth and promises.


Bless You Father. I love You. I need You. Use me exactly as You know is best. Ever reminding me that I am truly blessed. Grateful. And safe. In and with You. Praise You. Thank You. Amen.

(423 words ~ 9:14 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment