Friday, March 26, 2021

blessed again

 Tuesday, March 23, 2021 (12:21 p.m.)

Laughlin, NV

You’ve blessed us again Dearest Lord,


Thank You!

(1:16 p.m.)


Mm, yes Father. Thank You! Thank You that no matter where we are, you are here with us.


Being able to read Your Word and learn new meanings are such blessings. Starting out in Luke 13 (The Passion Translation). Reading of Jesus’ Sorrow for Jerusalem (vs. 31-35). From here I was directed to Isaiah 5:1-7. Isaiah’s Love Song.


It’s there I read of Isaiah as “a singing prophet, as many prophets are.” I didn’t know that! Thank You Father for brand new to me knowledge.


Directed over to Psalm 118, I read “the psalm or hymn that Jesus likely sang after the Passover supper with His disciples, before making His way to Gethsemane and Calvary.” Another thing I’ve never known before.


Father God, how I thank You for the honor and the privilege to learn so many new things. Footnotes from The Passion Translation continue explaining more.


“In John 15, His vineyard is described as God’s redeemed people, the church. He has removed our stony hearts and given us hearts of flesh to respond to His voice.” So often I read Your Word and my soul practically springs to life. This helps explain why.


Continuing with the footnotes for Isaiah 5:6, I agree wholeheartedly. “We would become a wasteland if God were to lift His favor and blessings from our lives.”


As I sit here, watching potential storm clouds blow in over the mountains again I affirm how blessed we truly are. “Clouds giving rain is a metaphor for blessing. Rain is often a picture of revelation teaching that falls on our hearts like rain.”


Most dear and holy God, as I continue sitting and watching, thinking and praying, I ask You to work in me as only You know is best. You know my heart, soul, mind and strength. You know all that is best. Align me to Your will and to Your way.


I love You. I thank You. Use me exactly as You wish. Praise You. Thank You. Amen.

(361 words ~ 2:32 p.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment