Friday, September 2, 2016

new normal

Thursday, September 1, 2016 (7:11 a.m.)
Good God and Father,

Thank You that You are indeed our good God and Father! I get to come before You with whatever may be troubling or exciting me. I get to come exactly as I am. Thank You Father. Thank You Holy One.

Your Word offers us hope for the taking. It seems that most days recently I find myself again reading in the book of Isaiah. There is so much hope and promise found here.

Reading the last line of the introduction of this book in The Life Recovery Bible I once again take hope. “Through the words of Isaiah we discover that God's ultimate purpose for His people is always their blessing and recovery.”

You want us to receive Your blessing. I look to You. To Your Word. Asking. Seeking. Knocking (Matthew 7:7).

Holy Father God, how I thank You for Your Word. Your promises. The opportunity to hope. And to believe.

I read. This morning Isaiah 65:17-25 and John 10:10. I sit. I think. I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment