Friday, September 16, 2016

exciting, cheerful, bright

Friday, September 16, 2016 (6:39 a.m.)
Holy God,

Good morning. Thank You. Sleep was good. I like when that happens. Hmm. Yes. Can we talk about when I like what happens?

There are so many times that I come before You feeling dreary and uninterested. Looking at the antonyms I find the words: exciting, cheerful and bright. Those are the words I want to use in describing myself.

Again I look to Your Word and I am excited to say I didn't see this coming! But why wouldn't I? Here I confess I am often unexpectedly delighted to be reading along and think, “Hey! This is me!”

There is such peace for me here in Your Word. And here again I confess I don't know which way to turn. There's Psalm 4:4-8; 21:1-6; 119:64-77; Proverbs 15:13-14; Philippians 4:8 and Numbers 6:24-26. Truth. Hope. Praise.

Train me Blessed God. Yes. Train me up in the way I should go (Proverbs 22:6). I love You and I want others to see You represented through me as exciting, cheerful and bright. Do all You must to make it so Holy God.

I love You. I thank You. Amen.
(194 words ~ 8:03 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment