Monday, September 26, 2016

thoughts...

Monday, September 26, 2016 (3:31 a.m.)
Blessed God,

Good very early morning. Thank You for some pretty good sleep. There are many thoughts running around inside my head right now. I'm here asking You to order them.
(7:33 a.m.)

And here I am again. Asking (Matthew 7:7) Your order on my thoughts, hopes, plans, steps and accomplishments. Holy God, there is a LOT to do! Thank You for some extra sleep to get me started.

You alone are good. You are God. And Father.
(9:20 a.m.)

You know the thoughts You would have us think. Guide me in them this day I pray. Thank You that we have You Who turns our thinking back to wanting to thank and praise You in all things.

Thank You for Your power and Your strength. Your love. Your kindness. Your will. Your way. Thank You especially for Your Word. Your Word which guides, teaches, nourishes and nurtures us along Your path for us.

It is to You I turn this day. Seeking Your love, the grace of Your Son and the fellowship of Your Holy Spirit (2 Corinthians 13:13) to lead and direct my actions as well as my thinking. I love You. And long to serve and represent You well this day. Make it so I pray. Thank You. I love You. Amen.

(220 words ~ 9:50 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment