Friday, September 30, 2016

peaceful joy


Friday, September 30, 2016 (7:15 a.m.)
Awesome, Holy God,

Thank You! You provide us opportunities for incredible joy. Thank You.

I am here asking (Matthew 7:7) You to guide and direct my feelings, thoughts, actions and overall being. I experienced Your presence yesterday. There was tremendous peace as tasks were either accomplished, or in some cases, left completely undone.

Thank You Father that I got to consciously choose to spend time with people over getting things done. As I sit here there is still such a peaceful joy surrounding me.

Turning in Your Word I stop again at New Life in Christ (Colossians 2:4-15). There are dates, brackets, arrows, stars and exclamation points showing my previous agreement with Your Truth.

As I settle in, taking another deep breath, I ask You to truly encompass me with Your presence. Quoting verses six and seven here I also add, let it be so Dearest Lord, let it be so!

And now just as you trusted Christ to save you, trust Him, too, for each day's problems; live in vital union with Him. Let your roots grow down into Him and draw nourishment from Him. See that you go on growing in the Lord, and become strong and vigorous in the Truth you were taught, Let your lives overflow with joy and thanksgiving for all He has done.”

Yes. Please. This I pray with the peaceful joy that comes only from Your surrounding presence. Thank You Father. I love You. Amen.

(248 words ~ 8:14 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment