Sunday, September 25, 2016

"wonderful"

Sunday, September 25, 2016 (7:40 a.m.)
Awesome, Holy God,

Thank You. The word that came to me so much earlier was “wonderful”. Guide me in Your Word to where You would speak with me now.

Mmm. Tears. Emotional, physical, spiritual tears. Why? Not only do You speak to me, Your Word SINGS to me! The NIV Compact Concordance snippet for 1 Peter 2:9, “out of darkness into His wonderful light” led me straight to Chris Tomlin's Marvelous Light

Holy God, how I thank You for the way You work and guide and direct. Reading The Life Recovery Bible comment for 2:9-10 again my heart, soul and mind sing at the words no longer a slave 

Blessed Father, thank You for the various ways You remind us of Your mercies and Your grace. Those that fall afresh every single day (Lamentations 3:23).

Thank You, Father. Thank You that again my heart sings out Into marvelous [wonderful] light I'm running Out of darkness, out of shame By the cross You are the truth You are the life, You are the way

Keep speaking to me. Direct my heart, soul, mind and strength “out of the darkness into [Your] wonderful light”. Yes. Please. I love You. Thank You. Amen.
(206 words ~ 8:53 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment