Saturday, September 10, 2016

Almighty

Saturday, September 10, 2016 (7:14 a.m.)
Amazing, Almighty God,

I like that You are always amazing. And almighty. Always. Hmm...
(7:54 a.m.)
Thank You Loving Father.
(8:23 a.m.)

Thank You that I have such ready access to seeking Your Word and finding direction, encouragement and hope. This morning I am reading in Paul's first letter to Timothy, his “true child in the faith” (1Timothy 1:2).

How I thank You for opportunity to read. Study. Learn.
(9:35 a.m.)

As I turn to You, Your Word and Paul's letter of encouragement to his close companion, I ask (Matthew 7:7) that You would empower me to “bend every effort to pursue 'righteousness, godliness, faith, love, endurance and gentleness'... [and] win all that is truly important in life” (Illustrated Bible Handbook Paul's Charge to Timothy; 6:11-16).

It is true contentment in You (v. 6) that I desire. Do all that You must. I love You.

Considering this plea I find myself singing Holy Spirit You are welcome here, Come flood this place and fill the atmosphere. Your glory God is what our hearts long for, To be overcome by Your presence, Lord. Your presence Lord

Yes. Please. Your almighty presence! I love You. Thank You. Amen.

(203 words ~ 10:14 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment