Thursday, September 15, 2016

"Thank You"

Thursday, September 15, 2016 (7:03 a.m.)

Awesome, Blessed, Comforting Father God,

Thank You!

Predawn hours had me telling You how much I love having my very first words to You be, “Thank You”. Immediately following those thoughts I found myself singing Praise Him. Praise Him. Praise Him in the morning, Praise Him at the noon time. Praise Him. Praise Him. Praise Him when the sun goes down

Thank You that in the midst of sleep and resting, my thoughts were of You and how much I want to love You with all I feel and am, think and do. Mark 12:30.

Breathing deeply. Smiling contentedly. Reaching. Stretching. Wanting. Asking. It's all here in my desire to know more of how to truly love You this day.

Reading first in Mark, then Matthew 22:33-40. Next I'm all the way back to Deuteronomy 6:5. And now Numbers 6:24-26.

Sweetest Jesus. I truly am experiencing that peace that passes understanding down in my heart (Philippians 4:7) right at this moment. Thank You. There's that early morning, predawn phrase again. Yes. Indeed. Thank You!

Reading The Life Recovery Bible comment for the blessing Aaron gave to the people of Israel (Numbers 6:24-26) again my heart warms. My being settles.

“The simple words of this blessing reflect God's desire for all His people. He is the source of all blessings, grace, and peace in life; only through a relationship with God can we hope to experience the fullness described here. The blessing seems to build to its final word – peace (shalom). The Hebrew word for peace means much more than an absence of conflict. It implies a complete sense of well-being, health, and contentment. God offers this to anyone who is willing to follow Him and especially to those whose lives have been bruised and broken.”

Oh, most dear and blessed Father, how I thank You! You remind us constantly of Your presence and Your desire for each and every one of us.

Live in me this day. Love through me. As only You truly can! I love You. Embolden me to share Your love with others. Thank You for covering me with Your blessings and Your blood. Use me. Exactly as You wish. I love You. Thank You. Amen.
(377 words ~ 8:01 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment