Wednesday, August 31, 2016

wait / trust / hope

Wednesday, August 31, 2016 (6:51 a.m.)
Awesome, Holy God,

Thank You. I get to read. And sing. And hope. Thank You.

Thank You God that I get to breathe deeply and rest in Your Word. Thank You that You are good. Thank You that You never change.

Thank You that I speak of Your Truth and music fills my soul. You stay the same through the ages Your love never changes... Your love never fails

Thank You Father that we have such ready access to finding songs when they sing to us. Your Truth when it speaks to us. Thank You that Your Word is full of living power (Hebrews 4:12).

This morning I come before You asking that You will lead and guide me in living this day in Your power and abundance. I look to Your Word, standing on Your Truth.

Isaiah 40:31 tells us that when we wait upon / for You; trust and hope in You we will find new strength. And here again I smile. Find new strength.

Let that be the play loop I get caught in this day. Wait/trust/hope, find new strength, smile, wait/trust/hope...

I love You Father. Use me as You wish. Thank You. I love You. Amen.

(204 words ~ 8:56 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment