Sunday, September 4, 2016

the good in all things

Sunday, September 4, 2016 (7:34 a.m.)
Awesome God,

Thank You! There was an injury yesterday. One I didn't even realize had happened. Thank You for all the circumstances that worked together for my good.

Yes! Another song! You make all things work together for my good... Your love never fails There may be pain in the night But joy comes in the morning Indeed! Thank You! Praise You. Yes!

I sit here with such a peaceful smile on my face. I'm thrilled as I consider the good of all things from yesterday. Big changes in scheduling allowed extra time to rest. Rest I didn't even know I would need.

I made a mistake. I wasn't paying close attention to what I was doing. I slipped right into the pool. And stayed there. Never giving it another thought. Until the unbelievable pain I experienced four hours later.

Blessed God, how I thank You for working Your good into all my things!

Insights for Romans 8:26-28 in The Life Recovery Bible reminds us, “As we entrust our life to God, He allows the events of our life, even the painful ones, for our good. He can turn even our sins and mistakes into the means for our growth and blessing.”

You took such perfect care regarding the injury of which I was completely unaware. How I thank You Father. Be with me this day. Watch my every step. I love You. I thank You. Amen.
(243 words ~ 8:30 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment