Tuesday, January 31, 2023

Thank You (Pt. 2)

 Tuesday, January 31, 2023 (3:46 p.m.)


(8:00 a.m.)


Just Remember I Love You And it’ll be all right Just remember I love you More than I can say Just remember I love you…♪


Yes! You love me! Thank You Father!

(11:53 a.m.)

2nd grade workspace

Anaheim, CA


¡Gracias Dios! Gracias con todo mi corazón. Mucho tiempo spent with dual language learners shifts my brain in many different ways.


Lord, how truly grateful I am to have begun the day with pure and simple thanksgiving. No details of concern at that time. Mind not staying focused. Desire to connect with You limited to my thanks.


Thank You that it was enough at the time. Enough for me to hear what I believe was You singing to me within practically no time. Enough to remind me that You are good. All the time! Great. Glorious. Gracious. Enough to allow me to bring addiction concerns regarding others before You. Unhurriedly. Wholeheartedly. Without answers. Or questions. With complete trust!


Thank You Father. Gracias Dios, mi Padre. ¡Te amo mucho! Amén.


(184 words ~ 12:13 p.m.)


(4:49 p.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment