Friday, January 13, 2023

Divine intervention

 Friday, January 13, 2023 (6:08 a.m.)

Holy God,


Thank You!


I went to sleep last night asking Your perfect healing of a much loved one. At 11:50 [and every other time I woke up after] I prayed Aaron’s blessing (Numbers 6:24-26).


Lord God, there is so much in my heart at this very moment. Faith. Hope. Trust in Your Word. Your ability. Your promises. Father, how truly I ask You to bless and keep Your people.

(6:59 a.m.)


Attempting to put all my thoughts and feelings into words here is proving intermittent. My mind seems to jump all over the place. Lord, You know all. And I thank You that You do.


Guide me here this morning I ask. Singing ♪I’m Yours♪ seems quite appropriate. Because I am. We are. Yours!


Father God, You know our every hope. Our fears. Frustration. Concerns. I bring them all to You. Seeking Your Divine intervention in, with, by, through and for every aspect of our circumstances.


Blessed Lord, I want to trust and depend on Your promises. Like the one You gave to Moses concerning Aaron’s blessing (Numbers 6:27). “Whenever Aaron and his sons bless the people of Israel in my name, I myself will bless them.”


I look to You for such blessing Dear Lord. I believe You divinely led my thinking last night. Gently guiding my heart to asking Your blessing on behalf of others.


The Life Recovery Bible comment for this particular prayer tells us, “6:24-26 The simple words of this blessing reflect God’s desire for all His people. He is the source of all blessings, grace, and peace in life; only through a relationship with God can we hope to experience the fullness of life described here. The blessing seems to build to its final word - peace (shalom). The Hebrew word for peace means much more than an absence of conflict. It implies a complete sense of well-being, health, and contentment. God offers this to anyone who is willing to follow Him and especially those whose lives have been bruised and broken.”


Most dear and blessed, loving Father God I am asking Your peace, Your favor, Your graciousness, Your smile, protection and blessing upon all. We are in desperate need of all You want us to have.


You alone are good. Great. Glorious. Gracious. And we want to live as You would have us. Aware of our need for You. Asking Your blessing. Guidance. Divine intervention.


Do all You know is best Dearest God. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.


(430 words ~ 7:51 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment