Thursday, January 12, 2023

Yes!

 Thursday, January 12, 2023 (5:40 a.m.)

Thank You, God. Praise You Lord.


Yes!

(5:51 a.m.)


I love saying, “Yes!” to You. Wholeheartedly. Without reservation. Unpretentiously. Thank You Father.


Thank You for waking me with an easily identifiable song. The melody. A crescendo. All building to the title of such Truth… ♪Great Are You Lord


I’m confessing to You right now my warring mindset. Yes, Lord. Mm, yes, Lord! Thank You for reminding me that with every single smile I notice there is a degree of hope. Joy. Yes!


I’m asking You to continue singing Your Truth to me this day. I look to You to do in, with, by, through and for me ALL that I cannot possibly do myself. I love You. I long to serve You. And I can’t in and of myself.


I get in my own way. Hence the warring mindset mentioned above. Being grounded in Your Truth is my only way out and through the muck and mire I bring to Your table.


Thank You Lord that when all is said and done the desire deep within my heart is to completely agree with one of Your young prophets (1 Samuel 3:9) as I sing out his words. ♪I’ll say yes, Lord yes to Your will and to Your way. I’ll say yes, Lord, yes; I will trust You and obey. When Your Spirit speaks to me, With my whole heart I’ll agree And my answer will be yes, Lord, Yes♪


Yes! I want my answer to Your leading to be an automatic, obedient “Yes!” I confess Blessed Lord, to that rarely being the case.


I know myself to be reluctant. I look to You to make me eager. And willing. Yes, Lord. I believe You are able. “Now all glory to God, who is able, through His mighty power at work within us, to accomplish infinitely more than we might ask or think (Ephesians 3:20).


YOUR mighty power at work within us. NOT mine. Or anyone else’s.


Yes, Lord! All of this because I got to waking up humming ♪You give life, You are love You bring light to the darkness You give hope, You restore Every heart that is broken♪ Ultimately singing out ♪Great are You, Lord♪


Yes! Great are You Lord! Use me this day. Exactly as You alone know is best. I love, need, trust and want You. Do all You know is best. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.

(414 words ~ 6:36 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment