Saturday, January 7, 2023

thanking God

 9th Day of Christmas ~ Monday, January 2, 2023 (6:49 a.m.)

Lake Arrowhead, CA

Blessed God,


Thank You!

(7:09 a.m.)


Yes Father! Thank You for so many reasons and ways of thanking You. Thank You for Your Word of Truth and promises to lead and guide us.


1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

James 1:17

Psalm 7:17, 118:29

1 John 4:16


We get to read Your Word. Readily. Easily. Often. Freely. In multiple versions.


Right now? The Message. “I’m thanking God, who makes things right. I’m singing the fame of heaven-high God” (Psalm 7:17).


Let this be my cry for today. This moment. And the next.


I love You Lord. I want to serve You as You so rightly deserve. Thanking You as we go. Use us as You know is best. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.


(146 words ~ 8:07 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment