Thursday, January 26, 2023

"delighted and excited!"

Thursday, January 26, 2023 (6:17 a.m.)


(6:30 a.m.)


I just described myself as delighted and excited! Thank You God. You work


Just like that [SNAP!] the song in my mind switched from ♪I’m So Exciting♪ (Psalm 37:4) to ♪God Will Make A Way♪ (Isaiah 43:19).


Father God, how I thank You for the ways You do make for us. Like the little shifts You bring about in my thinking. And the habits I have acquired over the years.


Blessed Lord, You are so incredibly good. I truly cannot ever thank You enough for all You’ve already done in, with, by, through and for us. And here we are, ready for You to do more.


Thank You for reminding me yesterday to focus more on the things that I can do, rather than the multitude that I can’t. By giving me gentle pushes each day, big changes are taking place. Thank You Father!

(7:45 a.m.)


Just like that [snapping again]. Up. Dressed. A load of laundry. A bit of sorting. And back here. All the while still singing.


♪I’m so excited And I just can’t hide it… And I know, I know, I know, I know I want You♪ Thank You God. It is YOU I am excited about. And all the changes You are making with us.


Father I ask (Matthew 7:7) You to continue Your work. Leading. Guiding. Directing. Providing.

(8:10 a.m.)

Up again. Moving. More laundry. And singing.


This time? Further into the chorus! ♪I’m so excited And I just can’t hide it I’m about to lose control And I think I like it♪ Yes Father! I like losing my control to You. Knowing I can trust You to do all You must. Thank You Lord.


Oh Your goodness God! Look at these words from Isaiah! It IS what You are doing here.


“For I am about to do something new. See, I have already begun! Do you not see it? I will make a pathway through the wilderness. I will create rivers in the dry wasteland.”


You ARE making a pathway here! I DO see it!!! Thank You so very much.


(9:38 a.m.)


Sharing more of my excited delight with another just now, Father I ask (Matthew 7:7) You to continue Your work.


I want very much to: “Take delight in the LORD, and He will give you your heart’s desires. Commit everything you do to the LORD. Trust Him, and He will help you” (Psalm 37:4-5).


Here’s a smile of quiet contentment as I stay my mind in, standing firmly on Your Word. And just like that [another snap!] ♪You Make My Dreams come true (Ooh You You ooh ooh) Well well well You (ooh ooh ooh ooh) Oh yeah, You make my dreams come true♪ is singing itself loudly within.


Because You do! YOU make my dreams come true! Thank You God.


Illustrated Bible Handbook tells us, “Psalm 37. David exhorts patience and trust when pressures come. The theme ‘wait for the Lord’ is repeated, with warnings 


(11:23 a.m.)

Another phone call. More blessings. Thank You God!


Back to: “The theme ‘wait for the Lord’ is repeated, with warnings against hasty action. This is an important psalm for anyone wronged by others.”


Thank You God that Your way is so much better than ours!


I am truly delighted and excited at this very moment from reading Isaiah 43:18. “But forget all that - it is nothing compared to what I am going to do.” I want to move forward with You Father God. Godward!


“… forgetting what lies behind and straining forward to what lies ahead…” (Philippians 3:13-14).


Here’s The Message for Isaiah 43:18-19. “Forget about what’s happened; don’t keep going over old history. Be alert, be present. I’m about to do something brand-new. It’s bursting out! Don’t you see it? There it is! I’m making a road in the desert, rivers in the badlands.”


We ARE new in You! “The old life is gone; a new life has begun!” (2 Corinthians 5:17).


Because of Your love working in us we are able to “get rid of all bitterness, rage, anger, harsh words

(12:35 p.m.)


Right there! Right in the middle of quoting Ephesians 4:31 and 32 another song took over. “Hearing” it note by note. Without knowing it at all. Working hard to piece it all together.


One phrase [♪And so do I♪]. A musical app. Then a title! Thank You God. It’s perfect!


♪It’s gonna take a Lotta Love To change the ways things are It’s gonna take a lotta love Or we won’t get too far So if you look in MY direction And we don’t see eye to My heart needs protection And so do I♪


Thank You God for the Truth and love You sing into my soul enabling us to “get rid of… slander, as well as all types of evil behavior. Instead be[ing] kind to each other, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, just as God through Christ has forgiven you” (Ephesians 4:31-32).


Oh yes Dearest God! I have some serious forgiving to do. Work in me please.


Thank You so much for the blessings of this day. Continue using them for Your good and Your glory.


I desperately want to be the woman You created me to be. The one who “is clothed with strength and dignity, and laughs without fear of the future. When she speaks, her words are wise and she gives instructions with kindness. She carefully watches everything in her household and suffers nothing from laziness. Her children stand and bless her. Her husband praises her: ‘There are many virtuous and capable women in the world, but you surpass them all!’” (Proverbs 31:25-31).


Yes please Blessed God. This is my prayer. Thank You for teaching us to love as You would have us. You, with all of our hearts, souls, minds, and strength and our neighbors as ourselves (Mark 12:30-31).


Use me. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.

(1,017 words ~ 1:20 p.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment