Tuesday, January 10, 2023

Two powerful words!

 Tuesday, January 10, 2023 (6:23 a.m.)

Awesome, Blessed, Loving, Holy God,


I woke up singing. Then smiling. Thank You Lord!


Think about it… one minute I was sound asleep. And the very next? Two powerful words!


♪… I believe... ♪


Thank You Father. Praise You Lord. There is so much Truth to be found with those two powerful words. And again? The choice we have in believing. Or not.


♪I keep fighting voices in my mind that say I’m not enough Every single lie that tells me I will never measure up Am I more than just the sum of every high and every low? Remind me once again just who I am, because I need to know, ooh oh You Say I am loved when I can’t feel a thing You say I am strong when I think I am weak And You say I am held when I am falling short And when I don’t belong, oh, You say I am Yours And I believe (I), oh, I believe (I) What You say of me (I) I believe♪


Oh most dear and blessed God, thank You. Praise You.


Singer, songwriter, Lauren Daigle says of writing this song “at a time when I felt like things were getting away from me and, honestly, I was feeling overwhelmed.” Adding, “This song became my anchor and my rock and it gave me truth.”


Isn’t that EXACTLY how Your Word describes You?

(7:29 a.m.)

Mm. Two more powerful words! You are:


“This hope [which] is a strong and trustworthy anchor for our souls” (Hebrews 6:19a)


“… my Rock, in whom I find protection” (Psalm 18:2b)


‘… the Truth we will know which sets us free’ (John 8:32)


What are the two most powerful words here? You say? I believe? Nope! You are!


Thank You Blessed God. Thank You that You ARE! Good. Glorious. Gracious. Great. Eternal. Loving. Kind. Truth. Anchor. Rock. Endless…


Use me this day Lord. Reminding me of who I am and all I have in You. With You. By You. Through You. And for You. You are Whom I long to glorify and enjoy. This day and forever.


Thank You for loving me. And changing me.


Do all You must in blessing and keeping me aligned with ‘Your desire for all Your people.’ This comment for Numbers 6:24-26 (The Life Recovery Bible) describes You as “the source of all blessing, grace and peace in life;” Adding the importance that “only through a relationship with God can we hope to experience the fullness of life described here [in these verses].”


Thank You Father. You have such incredibly powerful Truth to guide and direct all of our hearts, souls, minds and strength in loving You and others as ourselves (Mark 12:30-31). Do as You alone know is best.


Thank You. Praise You. I love, need, trust and want You. Amen.


(486 words ~ 8:15 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment