Tuesday, January 24, 2023

You Say...

 Tuesday, January 24, 2023 (6:08 a.m.)

Blessed God,


Thank You. Praise You. Another song. A lot of smiles. Thinking of Your Word as Truth and treasures. Yes, Lord! I treasure Your Truth. Thank You.


Thank You that at every waking the music in my mind was the same. Easily identifiable. And lulled me back to sleep each time.


♪…You Say I am strong when I think I am weak♪ Thank You Father. Praise You Lord.


These are words that come far more easily than they used to. Why? Practice! Wanting to learn to “give thanks in all things” (1 Thessalonians 5:18) I now find myself thanking and praising You without realizing. Thank You God!

(7:01 a.m.)


Father, You are so good. Here’s another example of the intentionality of practicing speaking Your Truth.


Practice - “to train so as to cause to be accustomed to, or ready for, something; to improve an existing but rusty or underdeveloped skill; to act in preparation for something; to closely follow, observe, or represent; to put into action; to participate or engage in a given activity; to put into effect; to do something repeatedly so as to become skilled.”


Yes! Thanking and praising You so as to be ready “to give an answer when someone asks” about the hope I have in You (1 Peter 3:15b). Thank You Jesus for Your teachings. Thank You Father for Your Word of Truth and treasures. Thank You Holy Spirit for Your presence within us.


♪I keep fighting voices in my mind that say I’m not enough Every single lie that tells me I will never measure up. Am I more than just the sum of every high and low? Remind me once again just who I am, because I need to know… You say… And I believe♪


Thank You Father for teaching me the importance of knowing, believing, trusting You to me good. Kind. Merciful. Gracious. Glorious. Great. Compassionate. Forgiving. All the things we can never be on our own, we find in You.


Use me this day. Exactly as You know is best. According to Your will and to Your way. I love, need, trust and want You as Lord of every moment of my life.


Even in this, I wind my way over to Romans 15:13. Paul’s encouraging words to the church at Rome. “I pray that God, the source of hope, will fill you completely with joy and peace because You trust Him. Then you will overflow with confident hope through the power of the Holy Spirit.”


Yes! Confident hope through Your power. All from the treasure that is Your Word. Thank You God. Praise You Lord. Amen.

(449 words ~ 7:47 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment