Monday, January 9, 2023

The privilege!

 Monday, January 9, 2023 (6:59 a.m.)


Good morning. Hi. Hello. I love You. I’m glad to be here with You. Thank You for the privilege.

(7:44 a.m.)

Mm, yes.

(8:11 a.m.)


The privilege! We, as believers of Your Word of Truth and promises, have the privilege of turning to You (Revelation 3:19). Every single time we recognize our need.


I confess to You the meanness going on in my head. All of the comparisons of my weaknesses with the strengths of others (Galatians 6:4-5). Father God, I want to trust You. I choose to trust You. Thank You for giving us the privilege of choice.


We have the privilege of reading Your Word in variations translations. The privilege of seeking a better understanding of all that You’ve promised us. Thank You Father.


I want to stand on and use those promises Dearest God. You are good. Glorious. And here I have chills as another soundtrack of my mind begins.


Taking a look at the reasons behind the lyrics I find myself sitting taller. Straighter. Smiling. Father God, Your are so very gracious. And I am incredibly grateful. Thank You.


♪I’m not weak, I got my feet No apologies, yeah, This Is Me… And I know that I deserve Your love There’s nothing I’m not worthy of… This is brave, this is bruised This is who I’m meant to be, this is me♪


Oh dearest, loving Father, continue Your work in teaching us that You truly do know the plans You have for us. Plans for good and not for evil. Plans to give us a future and a hope (Jeremiah 29:11).


Thank You for the privilege of loving and being loved by You. Empower and embolden us to walk in Your light. Brave. Unafraid. Wonderfully complex (Psalm 139:14). Exactly the way You alone created us.


I love You. I need, trust and want You as Lord of my life. Use me. As You know is best. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.

(341 words ~ 9:11 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment