Wednesday, January 25, 2023

irrespectively

 Wednesday, January 25, 2023 (5:33 a.m.)

Blessed, Holy, Lord God,


Thank You for Your love. Your provisions. Your plan.

(6:33 a.m.)


An entire hour of reading in and of Your Word. Thank You God. Again. For Your love. Your provisions. Your plan. 


The more I read the more there is for which to be grateful. Thank You for Your presence Dearest God.

(6:59 a.m.)


There’s such a peace that comes over me while reading Your Truth. “Warm fuzzies” if You will. Along with Your warnings are promises.


Old Testament. New Testament. Psalms. Proverbs. Disobedience. Repentance. Forgiveness. Your love. The overriding theme of it all. Your love. Thanks Dad!


Another new to me word. Irrespectively - without regard to conditions; not taking circumstances into consideration. Fairly; justly; objectively.

(7:17 a.m.)


Honestly Lord, the more I read the more I want to know. Right now? Oneness and Peace in Christ and A Temple for the Lord (Ephesians 2:11-22).


“God is building a home. He’s using us all - irrespective of how we got here - in what He is building” (v. 20). 

(8:17 a.m.)


I want You to use me in what You are building Lord! A Temple for You. Yes! Irrespective of how I got here.


As we prepare to go out into this day I’m asking Your presence. Your power. Leading. Guiding. Directing. Conforming me to Your will. Your plan. Do all You must in making me obedient to You.


The song from much earlier has repeated itself again. ♪On and On I just keep on trying And I smile when I feel like dying/crying On and on…♪


Keep me singing. Smiling. Staying my mind and standing firm in and on Your Word. I love, need, trust and want You. Use me as You know is best. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.

(307 words ~ 8:32 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment