Monday, October 31, 2022

♪God is So Good♪

 Monday, October  31, 2022 (6:10 a.m.)

Most Blessed, Holy God,


Thank You. You are so good. And with that? I get to start singing.


♪God is so good… He’s so good to me♪


Father, thank You! With just one word of Truth [that of Your goodness] I am back in Your Word of Truth! King David’s celebration of the successful move of Your ark [sacred chest built by the Israelites according to Your specifications] into Jerusalem (1 Chronicles 15 and 16).


Reading of David’s wholehearted worship of You and his wife’s contempt of him (15:29) again I am grateful Lord. You ARE so good! You love us. You bid us come to You. In worship and adoration.


I ask You to be with us this day. Living in, by, through and for us. All this live long day.


Lord God, I love You. I need, trust and want You to lead and guide me. Empowering and enabling me to be obedient to You and Your call upon me.


Illustrated Bible Handbook describes David’s Psalm of praise: 1 Chronicles 16:7-43 as recalling who You are, telling of what You had done for Israel. The central theme being “the goodness, the glory, the greatness, and the majesty” due Your name.


Teach me to celebrate You like David. Unapologetically! Use me as You know is best. You are so good! Great. Glorious. And gracious. Thank You that You are. Praise You. Amen.

(250 words ~ 7:22 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment