Monday, October 10, 2022

The most perfect example

Sunday, October 2, 2022 (6:58 a.m.)

Cruising North to San Francisco, CA

Blessed Holy God,


Thank You. Thank You. Thank You!


I had planned to start off with ALL of the negative parts of the night. Waking. Weird dreams. Then I remembered… 


An example. The most perfect example. A father. Patiently teaching his children. Day after day. Cheerfully. Full of kindness. Unflappable.


Thank You that as I replayed seeing the clock every two hours, I also considered the steadfast determination of this very young dad. Fully aware of his perfect example while dreaming, I remember mentioning it to him. Wanting him to know how much I appreciated his efforts.


Thank You Lord that You reminded me to fix my thoughts on whatever is true. Honorable. Right. Pure. Lovely. Admirable. Excellent. Worthy of praise (Philippians 4:8). This dream dad checked all the boxes!


While piecing my thoughts together, immediately came the singing. ♪You’re a Good, Good Father It’s who You are, it’s who You are…♪ Oh, it’s so true! You are!


♪And I’m loved by You It’s who I am…♪ Thank You Father. Thank You for this most perfect example of actually seeing Your loving character in action.


Use me this day Dearest God. Exactly as You know is best. ♪You are perfect in all of Your ways♪ and we are absolutely blessed to be loved by You.


Thank You. Praise You. I love You. Amen.

(243 words ~ 8:15 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment