Thursday, October 27, 2022

exploring

Thursday, October 27, 2022 (4:58 a.m.)

Most Dear and Blessed God,


Thank You! You are great. Glorious. Good. Gracious. And I am grateful.


You love us. Care about and provide for our needs. How truly blessed [toowayhon] we really are.

(5:50 a.m.)


Mm. Thank You for time to sit. And explore. Yes! Exploring so many things I don’t know about. Right now? Going deeper into how You care about us.


Thank You Father. Praise You Lord.

(6:41 a.m.)


Taking this time to sit. Explore. Read of Your care and provision is heartwarming. Strength/faith building. Mm. Yes. I have very little to add. A request for Your guidance and leadership.


We, as Your people, need Your help. Your healing power in all our endeavors. Do all You alone know is necessary in bringing us to our knees of worshipful adoration.


You are truly ♪a Good, Good Father! It’s who You are, it’s who You are♪ Thank You that we are genuinely ♪loved by You♪


Work in, with, by, through and for me this day that I will continue growing into the woman You designed and created me to be. As “wonderfully complex” (Psalm 139:14) as I might be.


I end here where I started. Thanking You for being great. Glorious. Good. And gracious. Mm, yes! Thank You Lord. I love You. Amen.

(229 words ~ 6:56 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment