Monday, October 24, 2022

growing my heart

 Monday, October 17, 2022 (5:37 a.m.)

Awesome, Blessed Holy God and Father,


Mm. Yes. Lord. Please talk with me this morning about the various words that describe You. Who You are. All You do.


Awesome. Blessed. Holy. God. Father.

(5:52 a.m.)

Searching. Finding. Reading (first in Ephesians). Smiling. Wanting. Yes. Awesome, Blessed, Amazing God and Father I’ve added yet another word. The more I read, the straighter I sit. Expanding my chest to hold the hope growing in my heart.


This is You Dearest God. Growing my heart. Galatians 6:7. “Don’t be misled - you cannot mock the justice of God. You will always harvest what You plant.” As if this isn’t enough, each verse builds to the next!


The Message, v. 8. “The person who plants selfishness, ignoring the needs of others - ignoring God! - harvests a crop of weeds. All he’ll have to show for his life is weeds! But the one who plants in response to God, letting [see my HUGE SMILE!!!] God’s Spirit do the growth work in him, harvests a crop of real life, eternal life.”


Yes please Blessed Lord. I want to be one who lets [allows, permits, gives permission to] Your Spirit [to] do the growth in me. Growing my heart as You know is best.


Reap what is sown. Get what is planted. Your unwavering Word of Truth continues teaching and encouraging us to stay Your course. Thank You Father.


Verses 9 and 10, The Living Bible. “And let us not get tired of doing what is right, for after a while we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don’t get discouraged and give up. That’s why whenever we can we should [are to] always be kind to everyone, and especially to our Christian brothers.”


It’s Your Spirit [Ruach - “Breath,” or “Wind,” or “Life Force”] who embodies, empowers, enables us in giving our will over to Yours. Continue Your amazing, awesome, blessed, holy, incredible work at perfecting us to Your image.


Holy God, I love You. I need, trust and want You to grow and strengthen my heart as only You are able. Do all You must in, with, by, through and for me that I will plant only that which You know is best for Your good and Your glory this day. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.

(383 words ~ 6:50 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment