Thursday, October 27, 2022

Better.

Sunday, October 23, 2022 (5:24 a.m.)

Holy God,


I love You. Thank You. I want to love You more. Better. Teach me please.


(6:34 a.m.)


How has it already been over an hour? Didn’t I just sit down with You? Looking into Your Word. Reading a contributor’s stressing of the importance of forgiving everyone. Yes please! I’d love to do that better as well.


Thank You for the husband who took the partial tune and one word [better] I gave him and found not only the group who sang it, but the song as well. ♪Peg♪ by Steely Dan.


♪I know I’ll love You better♪ That’s just like me. Wanting to love You better! The mention of a smile and a letter in the lyrics brings my mind to Your Letter to each of us. And I smile. Thank You Lord.


“Thy Word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.” Psalm 119:105. “By Your words I can see where I’m going; they throw a beam of light on my dark path” (The Message). “Your words are a flashlight to light the path ahead of me and keep me from stumbling” (The Living Bible).


As the tune continues, so my change in the lyrics. ♪And when You smile for a while I want to love You better♪


John 15:11

Psalm 16:11

Romans 14:17, 15:13


“Sorrowful joy exists… Joy comes from the Lord and through our focus on Him…. Jesus, the Source of our joy.” [GraceInMySpace]


All these thoughts. Searchings. Findings. Based on Your Truth. And the deepest desire to love You. Better.


Lead me. Guide me. Empower and use me. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.


(288 words ~ 7:40 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment