Thursday, October 27, 2022

"quiet reflection"

 Monday, October 24, 2022 (6:15 a.m.)

Family Room


“Quiet reflection.” What a great phrase! Thank You Father.


Introduced to me as a giggle by my big brother. I’m choosing it instead as a challenging opportunity.


Again I say thank You God. Thank You for smiles. Hot coffee. Shelter from the wind. Different surroundings. Your love. Your care. Your teachings.


Guide my quiet reflection on Paul’s description of love to the believers living in Corinth (1 Corinthians 13:4-7). ♪You Love Never Fails It never gives up Never runs out on me♪


The Life Recovery Bible says, “Love is more than a feeling. It is a choice of behaviors that grows in our life as we yield to God. It is a fruit of the Holy Spirit, produced in our life.”


Use me this day I pray Dear Lord. Exactly as You know is best. Thank You. Praise You. I love You. Amen.

(158 words ~ 7:20 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment