Tuesday, November 1, 2022

loving kindness

 Tuesday, November 1, 2022 (4:26 a.m.)

Blessed God,


Thank You for Your loving kindness. Thank You from just these two words I’m taken straight into Your Word (Lamentations 3:22-23). And over again to songfacts [♪Great Is Thy Faithfulness♪].


Lead and guide me this morning Dear Lord.

(5:12 a.m.)


How I thank You Lord for the examples You provide us throughout Your Word. This morning I continue looking at the despair Jeremiah experienced. The physical as well as the emotional.


What a blessing to be able to read his words. Father, thank You for his honesty and faithfulness to You. Starting at verse 20 [Easy-to-Read Version]. “I remember well all my troubles, and I am very sad. But then I think about this, and I have hope: We are still alive because the LORD’s faithful love [loving kindness] never ends. Every morning He shows it in new ways! You are so very true and loyal!”


Lord God, I love the examples You provide us of others remaining faithful to You in times of brutal trials and hopelessness. You ARE our hope. And how well we know it. Thank You Father.


Use us this day. Exactly as You know is best. Relying on You for our every single need. Thank You for Your faithfulness Dearest God. Your provisions. And mercies. Strength. And blessings. All from You. Teach us to use them well.


I love You Lord. I need, trust and want You. Continue Your work in each of us. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.

(260 words ~ 5:58 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment