Saturday, October 15, 2022

now

 Saturday, October 8, 2022 (6:09 a.m.)

San Pedro, CA

Most Dear and Blessed Holy God,


Thank You! Truly. Absolutely. Completely. Thank You. You’ve blessed us again. Supremely. Profoundly. Undeservedly. Thank You.


Singing ♪I Finally Found Someone♪ has me quite emotional now. There’s the word! Now. At this present moment. That’s where I want to be with You today. Here. Now. Grateful. Aware.


Jesus, You are my Someone. You provide all these people in my life. Each representing a tiny part of You. Thank You for the glimpses that keep us wanting more.


To know You better. To accept all You have to offer. You knock us off our feet. Make our lives complete. It truly is ♪funny how from simple things the best things begin… This time is different; It’s all because of You! It’s better than it’s ever been; Cuz we can talk it through♪


Thank You Lord. A tiny little hiccup bit of frustration just reminded me to give it back to You. Asking You to keep me right there. In that very moment.


Blessed God, I want very much to practice grateful acceptance in whatever I experience this day. I’m asking You to keep me hyperaware of whatever is true. Honorable. Right. Pure. Admirable. Lovely. Excellent. And worthy of praise (Philippians 4:8).


The tears are right here at the surface Dearest Lord. Rather than fighting to hold them at bay, I give them all to You. Trusting You to use them to Your good. And for Your glory.


I love You Blessed God. I need, trust and want You to be the One and Only Lord of my life. ♪This is it! Oh, I finally found Someone; Someone to share my life; I finally found The One - to be with every night, Cause whatever I do It’s just got to be YOU! My life has just begun, I finally found Someone♪


Use me this day Blessed Lord. Exactly as You alone know is best. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.

(339 words ~ 7:18 a.m.)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment