Monday, October 24, 2022

Lead me

Saturday, October 15, 2022 (5:30 a.m.)


Good morning. Greetings. Hi. Hello. Konnichiwa. ¡Hola! Aloha. Shalom.


There are so many words Lord. Meaning so many things. Thank You that Yours is the best!


Take me into Your Word Dear God. ♪Take Bring Lead Me To the Cross… Where Your love poured out Bring me to my knees Lord I lay me down Rid me of myself I belong to You Oh lead me, lead me to the cross♪


Father God, thank You so very much for the ways You lead us. Guide us. Comfort and direct us. Work in me this day. With. By. Through. For me. That I will learn to love You, others and myself as You command. With all of my heart, soul, mind and strength (Mark 12:30-31).


This is not something I could ever do on my own. I need You to take charge. ♪Jesus, Take the Wheel♪


Mm, thank You for the ways You remind me of Your presence and power in our lives. ♪Jesus, take the wheel Take it from my hands ‘Cause I can’t do this on my own I’m letting go♪


There’s a smile forming as I rest my heart and mind in You. A conversation may [or may not] happen today. You already know the outcome. I want to trust You to do all that is best for Your good and Your glory.


Guide my heart. My soul. My mind. My strength. I want to represent You well. Staying my mind on You. Standing firmly on the Truth and promises of Your inerrant Word.


I invite and ask (Matthew 7:7) You Dearest Father to ♪Lead me…♪ Go before. Behind. Beside. Beneath. Above. And within me this day. Guiding. Directing. Empowering. Enabling me to be the wonderfully complex (Psalm 139:14a) woman You created me to be.


“… Your workmanship is marvelous - how well I know it” (v. 14b). I trust You to ♪Rid me of myself♪ Thank You. Praise You. Use me. Amen.


(334 words ~ 7:29 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment