Monday, October 24, 2022

♪Hallelujah♪

 Tuesday, October 18, 2022 (6:27 a.m.)

Blessed God,


Thank You. An upsetting dream faded. Replaced by intentional thoughts of “whatever is true, honorable, right, pure, admirable, lovely, excellent and worthy of praise” (Philippians 4:8).


Thank You Lord for reminding me the importance of capturing our thoughts (2 Corinthians 10:5). Thinking “the dream was so bad… and then…” was doing nothing to induce more rest.


Reading from ActiveChristianity about capturing thoughts affirms my early morning decision. “When we choose to obey God’s Word, it will lead to a real battle in our thoughts, but our weapons - God’s Word and the power of the Holy Spirit - are full of power to help us. By praying to God in the moment that we feel we are being tempted, we can get power to keep our thoughts pure. Then I have captured the thought!”


By choosing the Truth of Your Word over the unsettling nature of the dream not only did I enjoy more sleep, but a song as well. ♪Hallelujah Hallelujah Hallelujah Hallelujah♪ Indeed, praise You Lord!


And now comes the smile. Wide across my face. Complete with a giggle. According to an online thesaurus other words to use for hallelujah are: hooray. Whoopee. Wahoo. Hurrah. Huzzah. Whee. Yippee.


Thank You Father for allowing me time to search Your Word for Hallelujahs. Psalm 33:1-3. The Message. “Good people, cheer GOD! Right-living people sound best when praising. Use guitars to reinforce your Hallelujahs! Play His praise on a grand piano! Compose your own new song to Him; give Him a trumpet fanfare.” Mm, yes Lord!


Cheer You! Hoorah! Hot diggity dog. Right there next to Glory Be!


I want to live this day in praise of You Blessed God. Do all You must in reminding me to glorify and enjoy You as I go. I love You. I need, trust and want You to be all You already are. Empower and embolden me to Your good and glorious end. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.

(337 words ~ 7:44 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment