Thursday, October 27, 2022

so much more than blessed

 Tuesday, October 25, 2022 (5:21 a.m.)

Awesome, Blessed, Generous, Holy God,


Thank You. Thank You. Thank You!

(5:50 a.m.)


Looking again at the Aramaic word toowayhon I am so incredibly grateful. Thank You Lord that we truly are “so much more than blessed!” The native language of Galilee. Where Jesus was born.


The more I read the more questions I have. Where is that exactly? Oh. Bethlehem is IN Galilee. This is where I confess to recognizing names of places while having no idea of their actual locale.


Thank You Father for again reminding me of how very much I don’t know. Bethlehem. Galilee. Gethsemane. Jerusalem. The Mount of Olives. These are important names of places. Thank You for sparking the interest to learn more.


We are truly toowayhon to know You. Use me this day Dear Lord. Seeking, finding and learning more as I go.


I love You God. I need, trust and want You to guide me. Making me fully aware and compliant to all You have planned. Empower, enable and imbue me with Your loving power (Ephesians 6:10). Thank You. Praise You. Amen.


(188 words ~ 6:34 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment