Sunday, October 30, 2022

Good.

 Sunday, October 30, 2022 (5:55 a.m.)

Good morning good God and Father,

(6:19 a.m.)


Mm. Yes. Speak with me this morning regarding this one word please. Good.


(6:31 a.m.)

Mm. Yes. Good!


Thank You God. Just this one word offers us more than we could ever begin to understand.


Again the song with which I awoke blasts internal snippets of Your goodness ♪I keep fighting voices in my mind that say I’m not enough Every single lie that tells me I will never measure up... You Say…♪

(7:01 a.m.)

Oh Dearest God, thank You that You really, truly are THAT good!


Mm. Psalm 34:8, 100:5, 145:9.


So many reminders of Your goodness.


Ezra 3:11. Nehemiah 9:20. Nahum 1:7. Mark 10:18. James 1:17.


As we learn to stand on Your Word Dear Father, how I ask You to BE our focus. So much going on in the world today is everything but good. We need You Dearest Lord!


Changing a few of the words to the song I’m still singing within, I ask You Lord to be with each of us. Changing us into the people You created us to be. Good.


♪Are we more than just the sum of every high and every low? Remind us once again just who we are because we need to know♪


Oh yes most Blessed God! We need to be reminded who we are. In You. With You. By, through and for You.


Do all You must in each of us that we will come to better reflect Your goodness and Your grace. Glorifying and enjoying You as we go throughout the day.


Help us remember ♪The only thing that matters now is everything You think of me [us] In You I [we] find my [our] worth, in You I [we] find my [our] identity Ooh ooh♪


Right now Dearest God those identities are not looking so good. There’s a lot of yelling. Discord. Violence. Disgrace. And dare I say? Ignorance.


Another political election is approaching. You already know the outcome. Father God, how I ask You to be glorified. We need YOUR Truth Dearest God! Oh how desperately we need Your Truth. Please God. Please God. Please…


“Come, Lord Jesus!” (Revelation 22:20b). We love, need, trust and want You. Urgently. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.

(400 words ~ 7:42 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment