Thursday, October 13, 2022

Another song.

 Thursday, October 6, 2022 (6:54 a.m.)

Cruising south to San Diego, CA

Blessed, Holy God,


Thank You again. There was sleep. And rest. Safety. A movie. And now? Another song. ♪Celebrate Me Home♪


Thank You Father. Looking at the lyrics I find myself stretching them to fit. ♪It’s time I found myself Totally surrounded in Your circles… Please, celebrate me home♪


Mm, Father. There’s a deep peace I’m experiencing at this very moment. Aware of the opportunities and choices we have available to us I am truly grateful, Lord.


With such a low-keyed, laid-back approach, I look to You Dearest God. Asking, seeking, knocking (Matthew 7:7) Your next step for me. Do I rush up for a swim? Stay put awaiting a line dance? Hurry and try to do both?


Thank You Lord for the privilege of having these particular choices at my disposal. I want You to be glorified in my decision making process.


Considering the lyrics again. ♪Celebrate, celebrate…♪ I recognize my desire to celebrate You. Truly. Deeply. Giving You the glory You so rightly deserve.


Jesus, You taught in John 10:10, “A thief comes to steal, kill, and destroy. But I came to give life - life that is full and good.” Yes Lord! I want to live this day celebrating You. Fully.


Do all You must to Your good and glorious end. I love You. I need, trust and want You to be Lord of my life. Of this day.


♪Please, celebrate me home♪ with You. Here. Today. In my heart. My thoughts. Be Lord over every single aspect of my being. Thank You. Praise You. Swimming it is. Yea! Amen.

(283 words ~ 8:18 a.m.)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment