Thursday, October 27, 2022

for so many reasons

 Wednesday, October 26, 2022 (5:56 a.m.)

Blessed, Holy God,


Thank You! For so many reasons. For music. And hearing. And finding lyrics to songs I never expect to be singing.


Thank You God for the 12:12 a.m. ♪Cool Change♪ wake-up call that led me to watching a captivating video of dolphins. Leaping. Playing. And now I’m searching why.


Thank You God for the curiosity that leads me in so many directions. Seemingly all at one time!


Guide my curious nature this morning Lord. The smile I’m experiencing is broad. And continuing to grow. There is excitement as I consider the multitude of ways You bless us.


Right now? With information!


Reading 13 reasons why dolphins jump, I am loving the rationale of “just because they are capable of doing so and because it’s fun!” Acknowledging not all is known about dolphin behavior, many plausible theories remain.


Father God, viewing them as “a curious and playful species” I know I want that to describe me! Jumping for joy just because I can. And it’s fun!


Like this time with You right now. Seeing You in all the intricacies of Your creations.

(7:16 a.m.)


The other day I recognized myself examining my understanding of Your joy being my strength (Nehemiah 8:10). I confess to not knowing the meaning behind the phrase.


And just like that [snap!] I’m reading in New American Bible (Revised Edition). “Do not be saddened this day, for rejoicing in the LORD is your strength!” THAT resonates with me Lord. I see “rejoicing” here as a verb. An action I can make. In other versions I read “joy” as a noun. A word naming something.


I want very much to experience rejoicing in You as my strength. Thank You God! Thank You for this extended time to ramble with You. Exploring various songs that continue coming in to our time together. Asking You to lead and guide me through this day.


Firmly believing lyrics to one song to be ♪Hey! I’ll come back to you♪ Only to learn I’ve made another mistake. It’s actually ♪Peg It will come back to you♪ [Whatever the heck THAT means!]


Thank You God for the freedom with which You are teaching me to accept mistakes and move forward. Instead of staying stuck and dwelling in/on them.


Thank You for Your love Dearest Dad. And the myriad of ways You speak loudly to us. So many times with me, musically!


Here with another song. From much, much earlier. ♪I love You for so many reasons Which means I Love You For All Seasons♪ Thank You that I do Dear Lord.


Use me this day. Exactly as You know is best. I love, need, trust and want You. Thank you. Praise You. Amen.

(467 words ~ 8:04 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment