Thursday, October 27, 2022

Your grace

 Saturday Friday, October 21, 2022 (5:27 a.m.)

Awesome God,


Thank You. You keep working in us. With. By. Through. And for us. Your grace covers us in ways we


♪… cannot see… God Will Make A Way… for me♪ (Isaiah 43:19).


Oh most dear and blessed God, thank You for the ways You draw our attention to You. Your Word. Your Truth. Your promises.


So many choices. Directions. Options. Opportunities to surrender our will to Yours. Thank You Father. Praise You Lord.


This time with You is taking me in a completely different direction than I had anticipated. Planning since yesterday to talk with You about soaring like eagles (Isaiah 40:31) here I am instead learning more about Your grace.


Lord God, I want to live this day in the strength of Your mighty power (Ephesians 6:10). “Pray[ing] in the Spirit at all times and on every occasion. Stay[ing] alert and be[ing] persistent” in my prayers to You (v. 18).


You are so good. Great. Glorious. And gracious.


It is Your grace that allows us to begin each day anew. Afresh. Learning to depend on Your grace being sufficient (2 Corinthians 12:9) is a trait I want so much to develop.


Continue Your work that I will “remain faithful, even when facing death” (Revelation 2:10). Make me ‘eager to do right, changing my heart and life’ (v. 3:19).


Said this way in The Message. “The people I love, I call to account - prod and correct and guide so that they’ll live at their best. Up on your feet, then! About face! Run after God!”


Yes! It is Your grace that teaches. Prods. Corrects. Guides. Provides. Reminds us of all we are in You. Use me this day dear Lord. Exactly as You know is best. Thank You. Praise You. I love, need, trust and want You to be the Lord of my life. Glory be to You. Amen.

(326 words ~ 6:59 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment