Friday, October 14, 2022

♪Just As I Am, Without One Plea♪

 Friday, October 7, 2022 (6:53 a.m.)

En route to Ensenada, MX

Blessed God,


Thank You! I am so grateful to be here with You. 

(7:33 a.m.)


Thank You for the opportunity to come before You. Exactly as I am. Without pretense. ♪Just As I Am, Without One Plea♪


Mm, yes. That! Truly trusting and believing ♪that Thy blood was shed for me♪ Jesus, thank You for bidding us all to ♪come to Thee♪ Yes. Yes! ♪O Lamb of God, I come, I come♪


Holy God, I have spent so much of my life trying to be all I thought You wanted me to be. Thank You for the freedom that is found when we accept ourselves as is. Turning to face You. Honestly. Openly. Willingly. Without pretense.


This is how I want to live this day Dear Lord. In You. With You. By, through and for You. Fully aware and grateful for the blessings You so freely provide.


Thank You that with every blessing I glimpse, it’s the peace that accompanies them of which I am most aware. That peace which is promised by the apostle Paul in his letter to the Philippian (v. 4:7) believers. 


“And because you belong to Christ Jesus, God’s peace will stand guard over all your thoughts and feelings. His peace can do this far better than our human minds” (Easy-to-Read Version). What blessed gifts You have provided us Dear Father.


Gifts of faith. Hope. Love. And the greatest of these being love (1 Corinthians 13:13). How I ask You to continue teaching me to use them well. Loving You, others and myself as You would have me. With all of my heart, soul, mind and strength (Mark 12:30-31). By the strength of Your mighty power (Ephesians 6:10).


Thank You for reminding me that “You made all the delicate, inner parts of my body and knit me together in my mother’s womb” (Psalm 139:13). Because of this I get to wholeheartedly agree with David as I say, “Thank You for making me so wonderfully complex! Your workmanship is marvelous - and how well I know it” (v. 14).


Blessed God, You truly ARE bringing me into my own. Teaching me to more fully embrace the uniqueness You poured into me long before my birth. Forgive me for the far too many times I have longed to be different than I am.


Father, You know best! Thank You that You do.

(10:36 a.m.)


Thank You that You provide for our every single need. Going back to the song from earlier, thank You for reminding me again of the precious gift we have in being Yours.


“All whom My Father gives (entrusts) to Me will come to Me; and the one who comes to Me I will most certainly not cast out [I will never, no never, reject one of them who comes to Me]” (John 6:37 Amplified Bible, Classic Edition).


Holy, holy, most Heavenly, holy Lamb of God! What an incredible thought. Earthly people may deem us unworthy yet You will not. ♪Thou bidd’st me come to Thee… Just As I Am, Thou will receive, wilt welcome, pardon, cleanse, relieve; Because Thy promise I believe♪


Oh most dear and precious Lamb of God, how truly I thank and praise You. I want very much to be the woman You so perfectly crafted me to be. Fearfully and wonderfully, remarkably and wondrously, awesomely and marvelously, amazingly and miraculously made.


And here. Look at this from The Voice. “I will offer You my grateful heart, for I am Your unique creation, filled with wonder and awe, You have approached even the smallest details with excellence; Your works are wonderful; I carry this knowledge deep within my soul.”


Oh I do Blessed God. Truly I do. Forgive every single one of my thoughts and attempts toward being any different than You had originally planned for me. I love You. I need, trust and want You. Continue Your work in having me BE the wondrous creation You designed. Thank You. Praise You. Use me. Amen.


(688 words ~ 11:05 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment