Monday, October 10, 2022

en route

Tuesday, October 4, 2022 (6:52 a.m.)

At sea - en route south to Santa  Barbara, CA

Awesome, Blessed, Holy God,


Thank You. Praise You. There was sleep. Thoughts. A song. And now so much more.


All the thinking and singing leads me to wanting more of all You have to offer us. Philippians 4:8. As well as verse 12. ♪Finders of Lost Love♪ and ♪It’s All Coming Back to Me Now♪


So much to consider. Even the word describing our current travels. En route. During the course of a journey. On the way.


Aren’t we en route to You? Every single moment of all of our days. Thank You Father.


I am fully aware of a strained changed relationship. Thank You that You are preventing bitterness from taking root. Having long given ample thought toward self righteous indignation, You are reminding me to bring it all to You.


Thank and praise You, Dear Lord and Father! You continue replacing my well established bent toward negativity with Your exercises of forgiveness. Honesty. Openness. Willingness.  


Holy God, You introduced me yesterday to the whole-hearted desire I have of being ingenuous. Straightforward. True. Authentic.


Thank You Father! You know me. You love me. Exactly as You created me. I come before You. Asking. Seeking. Knocking (Matthew 7:7). Knowing. Trusting. Believing that You already have Your best interests deeply established within us.


Micah 6:6-8. “What can we bring to the LORD to make up for what we’ve done? …O people, the LORD has already told you what is good, and this is what He requires: to do what is right, to love mercy, and to walk humbly with Your God.”


Oh most Dear and Blessed God. You know Your plan for each and every single one of us (Jeremiah 29:11). I ask that Your will be done (Matthew 6:10b1). On earth (v.10b2). Just as it is in heaven (10b3).


Continue Your work in ‘letting my roots grow down into Christ Jesus, drawing up nourishment from Him, growing in faith, strong and vigorous in the Truth we are taught. Letting our lives overflow with thanksgiving for all You have done’ (Colossians 2:7).


I want to experience “the joys of those who do not follow the advice of the wicked… But delight in doing everything the LORD wants, day and night think[ing] about Your law… like trees planted along the riverbank, bearing fruit each season without fail…” (Psalm 1:1-3).


Lord God, it is You who has provided me the desire to ask You to work Your will and Your way in, with, by, through and for me. Do all You know is Your best. I absolutely want to think on the things that are: true, honorable, right, pure, acceptable, lovely, excellent and praiseworthy (Philippians 4:8). Without any degree of malice nor malignancy.


I want to glorify and enjoy You every moment on my journey en route to eternity with You. Thank You. Praise You. I love You. Amen.

(503 words ~ 8:56 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment