Monday, November 1, 2021

seeking assistance ~ 10/31/21

 Sunday, October 31, 2021 (7:53 a.m.)

Most Holy God,


I’m here this morning for my own benefit. Asking, seeking, knocking (Matthew 7:7) for relief of unexplained pain.


Yes, Lord. I come to You. Seeking Your assistance. Aid. Help. Guidance.


Oh look! There are two of the words I am learning as an acronym describing Your Holy Spirit. CHANGE. Comforter. Helper. Advocate. New heart and spirit motivator. Guide. Empowerment.


This current limitation is definitely a change for me. And I want to use it for Your good and Your glory.


Finding so many verses of encouragement for turning to You I am grateful Lord. Yes. You remind me to turn to You. Giving thanks in ALL things (1 Thessalonians 5:18). Even pain.


So here I am. Searching for You and Your strength (1 Chronicles 16:11). Seeking You with all my heart (1 Chronicles 22:19). Giving thanks to You, for You are good! Your faithful loves endures forever (Psalm 188:1). Yes Lord.


I love You. I thank You. Use me this day to Your good and Your glory Lord. Praise You. Amen.

(187  words ~ 8:49 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment